Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify charged my account 3 times?

Spotify charged my account 3 times?

I applied for the spotify student discount and it made me put in my card number first then all of my information. I tried this three times and everytime I would fill out my information, it said that I could not be verified. Then, I look at my bank account and I have been charged 4.99 three times! I want my money back because I was told that I could not be verified.

5 Replies

That happened to me too!!!! What now???

Hello!
You need to contact Spotify support:
https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/
Select these options: Subscription -> I paid for Premium but my account is still on Free -> I still need help
If they will reply with a no-reply email, reply to it, even though it is a no-reply.
Tell me if it worked, please 😉 Have a great day!

This just happened to me too and I am really disappointed that they do not have a direct customer service number to get this straightened out ASAP!

Me too how do I get my money back

@taylernicole7 wrote:

I applied for the spotify student discount and it made me put in my card number first then all of my information. I tried this three times and everytime I would fill out my information, it said that I could not be verified. Then, I look at my bank account and I have been charged 4.99 three times! I want my money back because I was told that I could not be verified.

Hello!
Please contact Spotify support using their Facebook, Twitter or contact form.
If they will reply with a no-reply email, reply to it, even though it is a no-reply.
Have a great day!

Suggested posts