Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify charging me for subscription on the 9th when it said I would be charged on the 10th

Spotify charging me for subscription on the 9th when it said I would be charged on the 10th

Spotify has said that Spotify premium will renew on the 10/05/16 and I'll be charged 12.99. But today's the 9th and I've been charged even though I wanted to cancel my subscription ?? What do I do
1 Reply

Hi @user-removed. I've reached out for some help as I'm not entirely sure as to why you were charged a day early, but since you manage your subscription through Apple, and not Spotify directly, this will be a question that they'll most likely be in a better position to answer. If I find out anything else I'll be sure to reach out to you. In the meantime, if you run into any troubles canceling, take a look at this page. You'll retain the time you have left on your account, so if you'd like you can enjoy another month of premium after you cancel. If that's not ideal, you'll have to get in touch with Apple if you're interested in a refund, but I'm not sure what the best way to do this would be, or if they have a policy on refunds. Apologies for not being too helpful. Best of luck, and please let me know if anything else comes up. Cheers!

Suggested posts