Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify connect is not working with my account

Spotify connect is not working with my account

I have a premium subscription for the Spotify, I use it on my iPhone and iPad, and bought two bluesound speakers yesterday, that have Spotify connect. I can see both of the speakers in the connect field, but Spotify won't connect to them. It works fine, when I log someone else into Spotify on my device, but it doesn't, when I log into Spotify on another device(android and iPhone), so it has to be a problem with my Spotify account . How can this be fixed?? I'm not paying 10€, if it's not working, then I'll rather change to tidal, although I would miss the playlists. Also an option to contact support from Spotify directly without going public here would be great (at least it's so hidden, I couldn't find it anywhere), this is not very customer friendly. 

1 Reply

Can you try logging out and back in? Does restarting your device help at all? Keep us posted 

Hi @user-removed

Welcome to the Spotify Community, we're glad to see you're part of the band.

Can you try logging out and back in? Does restarting your device and network connection help at all?

Remember, our Accounts team can take a closer look at this. You can get in touch with them from any of our social media help sites: @SpotifyCares on Twitter and Spotify Cares on Facebook. Just send them a private message with your account's email address and username.

You can also use our Contact Form to get email support.

Keep us posted.

A.J Nelson

Suggested posts