Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify connects me to unknown PS4 & messes up my account

Spotify connects me to unknown PS4 & messes up my account

Hi, 

I have this issue with spotify approx once a month, while listening to my songs, it stops and gives me notification ( screenshot attached), that I am listening on PS4-215. I don't know what it is, I am logged only in ios, never gave my login details nobody. Nobody in my house has PS4 and this problem occurs also in my work, so it is prob.not only area problem.

Doesnt matter which option I chose ("continue" or "Listen on this phone"), spotify will start play to me unknowns songs, that I never saved or listened to. I can't press anything else, if I am online spotify doesnt let me continue without chosing one option, can't log our or anything. This messes up also my recently played songs, where are suddently song i never listened to. Following this my "discover weekly" is affected and offers me absolutely different genres, which is really upsetting and takes long to fix.

Anybody has same problem? Suggestions? Will be thankful.

K.

File_000.png

1 Reply

Hey there @kat_pol thanks for reaching out!

So sorry for the late reply, sometimes posts get lost in the boards 🙂 Hmm, have you solved this so far?

If not, you can try to check this page. In the list if you find the unknown device you can remove it. You can also go here and sign out of all your devices for added safety. You can sign back to your devices after that.

Let me know how this worked!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts