Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify does not allow me to improve my account to Premium

Solved!

Spotify does not allow me to improve my account to Premium

I have gone to improve my account, like every month, but Spotify says to me that it is not possible to do it and that I have to cancel my current subscription. It is thought that I am still Premium, or something like that, but in my account it puts to me that I am using Spotify Free, and in my mobile I cannot already select songs, and there are publicity. Help me, please.

Sorry for my bad english.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi 🙂

If you reach out to https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/ we should be able to get this fixed for you.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hey @VincentVV ,

that was an automated mail that you've received by the system. Please answer it (even if it's from "no-reply") and someone will get back to you.

Ah and it can take up to 48 hours until you receive an answer. Good luck both of you

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi 🙂

If you reach out to https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/ we should be able to get this fixed for you.

Thank you. 

Send my message. Now just wait...

The support team has replied to me. Only tell me to ask in this forum or to look at the FAQ ...  They don't give me any solution... :S

Hi,

I've had a similar issue (and an identical response from customer service, as seen in this post). 

Vincent, other users have told me to reply to the automated support team email in order to push the case to an adviser. Still haven't received a reply, but hopefully this should happen within 24 hours.

Marked as solution

Hey @VincentVV ,

that was an automated mail that you've received by the system. Please answer it (even if it's from "no-reply") and someone will get back to you.

Ah and it can take up to 48 hours until you receive an answer. Good luck both of you

Thank you all!

Suggested posts