Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify does not play a single song

Spotify does not play a single song

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Device

WIndows PC

Operating System

Windows

My Question or Issue

Hello! I cant play any music at all on my PC. Happened out of nowhere. It works on my Phone but not on my PC. Also tried the Spotify connect function -> music from phone to pc -> doesnt work. i restartet pc multiple times, upgraded drivers, un and reinstalled spotify 2 times it still does not work at all. cleared cache etc.

5 Replies

Hey there @seduy0

Desktop client seems to be having some unstability lately. Make sure your app is up to date and be patient. I hope this type of bugs will be fixed soon. Take care!

this must be the most annoying thing to happen my Spotify is nor working anymore on my desktop at all,

the chrome web app does not and so with firefox but i have a laptop but surprise it works normally on the laptop but not my pc can someone explain how to fix it and don't tell 

me to reinstall Spotify cuz i already did like 6 times with the same results- all my playlists are empty, cannot play any song on Spotify

and if i try playing a song on my mobile to desktop it still won't do anything

here are some screenshots to view for yourself 

Screenshot_1.jpgScreenshot_2.jpgScreenshot_3.jpg

Hey @ulrikvn

I'm sorry you are experiencing this. There is an issue created for this here.  As you can see there people are looking into this right now. You can vote for it so it will catch more attention. Also there seems to be a workaround for this issue which is described here. I'd recommend to check it out. Hope this gets fixed soon!

still not working...why do i pay for it?

Hey @seduy0.

Thanks for your update - we'll be happy to help here 🙂

Could you let us know what exactly isn't working on the desktop app? It it helps, you can send us a screenshot to illustrate the issue.

In the meantime, make sure to provide us with the exact Spotify version so that we can look into this futher.

Thanks! We'll be looking out for your reply.

Suggested posts