Spotify family but different country

Re: Spotify family but different country

Jonesisdying

I've just tried tweeting Spotify about this. NO response, do they even HAVE customer care? From reading the thread it's obvious that this is utter BS. I've been a Premium customer for years but now because I cahnged to Family I can't change country and include my partner who lives in the same house. SURELY Spotify must know about this?!?

Ethonelle
Casual Listener

When do you plan to change the name of the product? I want to get spotify family for my family but my brother lives in Sweden and I live in Spain so I suppose that we are no longer family then according to Spotify?

orjdos

Spotify still havnt done anything with this. Idiotic.

FIX IT!

JeanTreacy77
Casual Listener
Hey I live in Northern Ireland my sister is in The Republic of Ireland and I can't add her to my family plan??? Loads of phone networks in NI and the Republic make special arrangements for the cross border services they need to think this service through better! I am disappointed

amaansari

Easy fix. the owner of the account/plan needs to set up the user with a spare email address and pass on the details to the person they would like to share the account with.

renzoqu

And the point is that with netflix is completely possible and very easy... Yess spotify, very disappointing...

TobiasYoung
Composer

Hey @ciddder, Welcome to the community!

You can only use Spotify for Family if you reside at the same adress. If you think this would be a great improvement vote for the idea here.

JeanTreacy77
Casual Listener
Hey we tried that it still didn't work 😞

gabssnake
Does anyone know if Apple Music or Google Play have this limitation?
This sucks.

maraamberhajek

Im having the same problem! I live in indonesia but my billing address is in Austria, so when i try adding my family i can't because it says im in Austria and they are in Indonesia although we are in the same house in indonesia! so now i already payed the full price but i can't add any of my family members!!!! so annoyed! bad move spotify. 

SUGGESTED POSTS