Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify for Artist's stats not showing personal playlist with my songs?

Solved!

Spotify for Artist's stats not showing personal playlist with my songs?

Plan

Free

Country

South Africa

Device

Computer

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hello there! I seem to be having problems when I am viewing my stats in my Spotify for Artist's profile. I have released 2 songs, and 1 of them is featured on another playlist with 20k followers odd and I see that my song is featured on the playlist in my stats in my Spotify for Artist profile. However, a few days ago I created my own playlist and I put both my songs on the playlist as well and I have accumulated about 50 odd followers on the page since, but my Spotify for Artist's stats are not showing my songs being featured on my playlist or giving me the stats in regards to the playlist I made featuring my songs. I want to know if there is a reason or if this is a problem. All other playlists my songs have been featured on have always come up in my stats, but not the one I made??

Please help and thanks!!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there,

Your playlist must have at least 25 unique monthly listeners in order to show up in the Spotify for Artists Dashboard and on your artist page. 😉

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there,

Your playlist must have at least 25 unique monthly listeners in order to show up in the Spotify for Artists Dashboard and on your artist page. 😉

Hope this helps!

Oh okay, thanks for the reply! So does that mean that if the playlist still has that many followers 1 month from now, it would then show up in my profile? Just want to make sure I understood correctly. And thanks again!

It's not related to the follower count, but monthly listeners!

25 or more individual users need to listen to it in order for it to show up. 🙂

If you have a playlist of 50 followers or more and your song gets streamed by 25 unique listeners then it would show in your Spotify for artist profile.

Suggested posts