Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify for Artists - Album mixup - Help

Spotify for Artists - Album mixup - Help

Hey all,

Posting because I e-mailed Spotify last Tuesday and haven't gotten a reply yet. Ticket - ref:_00DD0pxIW._5002o28km3c:ref

In short, I manage an artist and we took down all the music from the previous distributor, because we decided to work with a new one.

Starting from 0, I uploaded one of the old albums and it seems that Spotify has mixed up the old release with the new one. Dashboard says "This release isn't part of your catalog".

I'd appreciate it if someone from the Spotify for Artists team can take a look at the ticket. More info via PM if it will speed up the process.

Thanks in advance!

3 Replies

Hey @ggeeoo, here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you never got a response. In this case, I'd recommend contacting Spotify for Artists again here.

If you don't get a response within 24-48 hours, just let me know 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @Billy-J,

Thanks for replying. I actually sent another e-mail 2 days ago, but still no reply.

I know you're not an employee, but if you can somehow pass this ticket to the right people it'll really make my day:

ref:_00DD0pxIW._5002o28km3c:ref

Thanks a lot either way!

Hey @ggeeoo.

Thanks for the reply! 

It could take a couple of days before you get a reply from them. 

I'd recommend checking your spam/junk folders in your inbox, and make sure you've provided the correct email address when filling in the contact form.

If you received an automated response to your question and it didn’t solve the problem, please reply directly to the email and you should get a reply.

I hope this helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts