Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify for Artists - Multiple Users?

Spotify for Artists - Multiple Users?

Can I set up my Spotift for Artists account to have mutliple users with access? Kind of like how a band's page on Facebook can have multiple admins?

If so, how?

Thanks!

Follow me
5 Replies

Hey @carson_dtp,

I'd recommend reaching out to the Artist Services team so thes can look into this for you. Please note that it'll take some time for them to get back to you 🙂

https://artists.spotify.com/contact

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I've already asked them. It has been a week and no answer yet, so I was seeing what the community might know.

A week is pretty long to go without help 😞

Follow me

Yeah, I understand that but it can take some time for them to get back to you 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Alright over two weeks now and I still haven't heard an answer back.

Someone in the community can't just help me get an answer to this? Seems like a pretty straightforward "Yes, here's how" or "no" answer.

Follow me

Hey @carson_dtp!

Thanks for getting in touch, we're sorry about the delay. If you've reached out to the Support team, they should get back to you soon don't worry.

In the meantime, we'd like to try and clear things up here if we can 🙂 Your Spotify artist profile is created automatically when you upload content to the service. 

You can't log in directly, but you can manage image updates, Artist's Pick, and playlists via Spotify For Artists, which you can request access for here.

Once your request is granted, you’ll also receive the verified checkmark and have access to a dashboard of listening data!

It is possible for more than one person to have access too. E.g. all band members can have Spotify for Artists access. Spotify for Artists is for artists, and managers. So, as long as they're within those roles, and this is evident from the links/additional information provided in the request, you should all be granted access.

Let us know if this clears up the confusion.

/M

Suggested posts