Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify for Artists: Playlists gone?

Spotify for Artists: Playlists gone?

I had two Artist Playlists on my profile up for months, but today I noticed they were gone. 

Went back into Spotify for Artists and re-added them, it said "success," but they're still not back and disappear again upon refreshing the page. Anyone else have this issue?

11 Replies

I'm having exactly the same issue.
Additionally, the "Discovered On" section has disappeared from my profiles and, I've noticed, from others'.

Interesting you're having the same problem, too. Maybe it's a system wide glitch? However, I do see artists playlists showing up on others' artist profiles. 

I see some on other profiles, but I've also noticed quite a few missing. Also, in the time since my last comment, I've seen a couple of mine re-appear and then vanish again.
I hope this won't be an ongoing issue, as artist playlists are the main way I enjoy Spotify and one of the most important ways my music gets shared.

I am in contact with Spotify support on this. I'll let you know what I find out.

Something new I noticed: You can still add *official* playlists created specifically by Spotify, but non-artist custom playlists like ours don't stick.

"I am in contact with Spotify support on this. I'll let you know what I find out."

Thanks so much!

Hi folks!

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

For any questions related to your Artist profile, it would be best you reach out to our Artist Support team directly here.

They'll be happy to help you with this.

Hope this helps. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

I'd like to know too. Almost all of the playlists the artists were showing are gone. Sometimes you find one, others none, some artists display five playlists (normally when they're Spotify's).

I'm trying to figure out if they're showing the playlists with a certain minimum of listeners, or just the playlists where the artist got played in the last 24h (it's my guess but not sure as I don't have the S4A of all of the artists 😅).

I don't think this is a personal issue as the expert pointed, this is a general one, and they should answer whether they're touching the cables, or they changed the way Spotify shows the playlists in the "discovered on" section. This way everyone with the same doubt (not issue), can have to this post and get informed/updated.

Mine are disappearing too and some appear at times but mostly gone.

I got in touch with Spotify support and received the following message:

Hey there,

Thanks for keeping us updated.

Our Technical team is aware of this and currently working hard to find a fix. 

We’re afraid we don’t have an exact time frame, but hopefully it shouldn’t be long before things are back up and running! 

We'll be here if you need anything else.    

So, it looks like everything will be resolved sooner or later.
Thanks, Spotify team!

Playlists are back and appear to be working again today.

Suggested posts