Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify free 60 days

Spotify free 60 days

I tried 60 days free premium, I insert my paypal account and after says 30 days free...why??

5 Replies

Hey @Steve-one, welcome to the Community!

Can you let us know where you saw this offer? Also, keep in mind that different offers have different requirements for eligibility.

We suggest reading the Terms and Conditions of the offer you're trying to sign up for to see if you meet the requirements for the offer.

Let us know. 

Inside Spotify application on Android device. there was an advertisement
for 60 days free and must be activated before 15/04/2018.
I entered my Paypal account and after I don't see activation for 60 days...

Just to confirm the above issue!
(Actually I was searching the forum for a solution)

I post my experience here although it seems that there is a lot of posts about the matter, maybe it could be of any help to enlight the Spotify's Web Staff.

I was getting ads on my iPad to start Premium before April 15th, and I did the 10th, but I got a 30 days trial instead of 60 days (my trial ends May 10th).
I never activated Premium before of course, and I wanted to test it, as usually I don't run Spotify on devices... 60 days could be a great opportunity to test Premium features!

I followed the link, I got a sort of ads on the spotify.com domain, nothing to click there, and I was sure that this should have provided to my session the right web cookies, so I logged in and activated Premium, but I got 30 days instead...

I waited some days to see if things could get fixed by themselves, but a search on this forum suggests me a technical issue.
I think this is an issue with web cookies, or with a not redirecting web page, at least for me.

Simply... a glitch!
A bit disappointed, but Spotify is great anyway, no problem, maybe I will pay to test 30+ days.

Just to confirm the above issue!
(Actually I was searching the forum for a solution)

I post my experience here although it seems that there is a lot of posts about the matter, maybe it could be of any help to enlight the Spotify's Web Staff.

I was getting ads on my iPad to start Premium before April 15th, and I did the 10th, but I got a 30 days trial instead of 60 days (my trial ends May 10th).
I never activated Premium before of course, and I wanted to test it, as usually I don't run Spotify on devices... 60 days could be a great opportunity to test Premium features!

I followed the link, I got a sort of ads on the spotify.com domain, nothing to click there, and I was sure that this should have provided to my session the right web cookies, so I logged in and activated Premium, but I got 30 days instead...

I waited some days to see if things could get fixed by themselves, but a search on this forum suggests me a technical issue.
I think this is an issue with web cookies, or with a not redirecting web page, at least for me.

Simply... a glitch!
A bit disappointing, but Spotify is great anyway, no problem, maybe I will pay to test 30+ days.

I tried another time but always 30 days. ..bah

Suggested posts