Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify got me less than i paid for

Solved!

Spotify got me less than i paid for

I just bought a spotify offer that said "3 months for 99DKK" (3 months for the price of one) I cklicked an add on the spotify app and was immediately directed to the spotify website asking for my credit card information. I typed them in to buy the offer, but as soon as i checked my account a few minutes later, it said that i will be charged in exactly a month? I'm not going to pay for anything besides the offer i agreed on buying, so what should i do to avoid that? Very annoyed about this mistake to be honest.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@svagling

To get the 3 month promo you must have left Premium before April 19th, and not have used a similar promo in the past.

If that doesn't apply to you, contact customer support through this link:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

They'll help you get the promo or give you a refund, if you prefer. They take, at the most, 24 hrs to get back to you.

Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to support@spotify.com and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Welcome to internet commerce. When you click a promo button you aggree to certain terms. That is to say you aggree to have your card hit on for the service when the free **bleep** runs out. You have to opt out when the time comes. This is not unique to Spotify. Get used to it.

Marked as solution

@svagling

To get the 3 month promo you must have left Premium before April 19th, and not have used a similar promo in the past.

If that doesn't apply to you, contact customer support through this link:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

They'll help you get the promo or give you a refund, if you prefer. They take, at the most, 24 hrs to get back to you.

Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to support@spotify.com and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts