Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify important issue

Spotify important issue

Hello guys. I've noticed this serious bug yesterday. 

Almost an year ago I made a collaborative playlist with my friends. There are few suggestions I'm going to write, also.

1. Please, allow the user to follow those playlist without us to have to share the link.

2. Please FIX as soon as possible this : Let's say, for example, I have 2k followers on my profile. I have the "publish activity" turned on. Everyone can see what I'm listening to. That's fine. Now let's pretend that I'm listening this collaborative playlist, who ever click that playlist, even if he's not the creator or the "admin" can edit, delete, make modify on this playlist.

I believe this should not be live. It's very painful to know. 

3. I don't know if it is the same on Apple devices, but in Android the playlist are sorted in the wrong way. I think it should be (top to bottom) from last song added to the last.

2 Replies

Hey @TheBrickSlayer,

Thanks for taking the time to provide some good feedback. I'll make sure that this gets passed onto the right team at Spotify 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey again,

Collaborative playlists have to be sent via a link to follow them, so they can stay hidden. You can also sort your playlist by most recently added by changing the sort filters on your playlist on Android.

If your private collaborative playlist is showing to your followers, could you please post a screenshot of this?

Thanks again!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts