Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify in Azerbaijan-Turkey

Solved!

Spotify in Azerbaijan-Turkey

Hi all. Spotify is no available in my country. I am in Turkey now and downloaded the app. But can not pay with my country card. Non Spotify country. Are there any other payment options for spotify Premium? I have Paypal accunt too. Please help me

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Good news!

Spotify is now available in Azerbaijan and was previously and continues to be available in Turkey.

You can read more information about Spotify's launch in new markets in this news article: Spotify Expands International Footprint, Bringing Audio to 80+ New Markets

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hey there @Mubariz1990, welcome to the community!

Thanks for reaching out here with this question. Unfortunately, you'll need a payment method with a billing address in the same country so since Spotify isn't available in Azerbaijan yet, you'll need a Turkish one. You can sign up to be the first to know when Spotify launches there.

You can also view the available payment methods for Turkey here.

Let me know if this helps!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Marked as solution

Good news!

Spotify is now available in Azerbaijan and was previously and continues to be available in Turkey.

You can read more information about Spotify's launch in new markets in this news article: Spotify Expands International Footprint, Bringing Audio to 80+ New Markets

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts