Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify in another country

Spotify in another country

Hello! 

Is there anyway to get around the whole "Spotify is not available in your country" thing. I signed up for spotify when I was living in Ireland a couple of years and only recently moved back to Kuwait for a year or and I cant seem to access my spotify account/playlists. 

Any info would help! 

Thanks 

3 Replies

Hi @DRNS thanks for posting in the Spotify Community! 

There was some stuff regarding countries in the FAQ that I managed to dig up for you here if you want to have a flick through. Is yours a free or premium account?

The summary is that yes you should be able to change that either by going into your account profile or through your payment details here.

If it's greyed out or you're still having issues it could be to do with your IP address, which use of proxy or VPN servers can cause. You can find out your IP on sites like this

Hello there. I am a Kuwaiti and I was in Portugal for a month or so, Spotify was working perfectly when I got back to Kuwait, suddenly on my birthday it said that it was restricted here. I have the same problem as you do.

Sadly nothing has worked for me.

I also can not change the Country, the only thing that shows up is Portugal.

Screenshot_34.png

I have the same problem, How it asks to update my profile while I can only see the one country I choosed before?

The other option is to Upgrade my Account. If that's the case for my account to be accessible I can't complain.

Capture.PNG

Suggested posts