Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify in two countries

Spotify in two countries

Hi,

I live in Sweden where I have Spotify, but I work in Denmark and I want Spotify there too. I don´t want to change my country settings every day. I know that with Premium you can use Spotify while travelling, but I want to listen to music in my computer, not on my mobile. Will that work if I upgrade my current account to Premium?

BR

5 Replies

Nevermind, I tried and it worked anyway....

You can use Spotify free "abroad" for up to 14 days - so as long as you sign in from home at least once in that time period your account will continue to work.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I have a US acocunt and a home in Mexico. I do not move back and forth within 14 days. I have a US credit card NOT a Mexican one. How the hell am I supposed to make this work? I love the service and just signed up for premium but will have to cancel if I can't resolve this.  Help!  VPN does not work! I tried.

@Peter wrote:

You can use Spotify free "abroad" for up to 14 days - so as long as you sign in from home at least once in that time period your account will continue to work.

Peter

Hello @tremblayusa007!

If you are a Spotify Free user, then you don't need payment information to change.

https://support.spotify.com/learn-more/faq/#!/article/How-can-I-change-my-country-setting

Just feel free to change your country to Mexico in your Profile page.

If you are a Spotify Premium user, then you can still use Spotify as usual, as long as you log in every 30 days.

I can speak to you in English, Español, Français, Italiano, 日本, 普通话, 廣東話, 한국어, Tiếng Việt

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
I'm not a Spotify official! Just here to help!

As long as I log in every 30 days in WHICH country???

I have been given so much bad information so far. I opened a Mexican Paypal account, opened a free Mexican Spotify account as a back up, lost my playlists. Sent in a run around for gift cards in different currencies to find out that they have to be issued in the country where the service is being used...2 days or nonsense.

For now it works. So far.

Christine

@Ambivalence wrote:

Hello @tremblayusa007!

If you are a Spotify Free user, then you don't need payment information to change.

https://support.spotify.com/learn-more/faq/#!/article/How-can-I-change-my-country-setting

Just feel free to change your country to Mexico in your Profile page.

If you are a Spotify Premium user, then you can still use Spotify as usual, as long as you log in every 30 days.

Suggested posts