Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify is stealing from me!

Spotify is stealing from me!

I was charged 3 times in one month for a 9.99 premium account and then charged again a week later. $40 for one account! and every month after that I have been charged 9.99 twice. $20 a month for one spotify premium account! this is clear theft and I will not let is get away. after I sent them an email telling them this they said they can not refund my money and will credit my account with what I have paid. but they clearly did not do this because I am still being charged. Watch out people! what could have started as a simple clerical error is not a great ordeal because they refuse to fix the problem. They have lost a customer and will lose many more before I am finished.

1 Reply

ind13cru5ad3 - Your case has been received, so please sig tight, we'll be with you shortly. I'm sure there's a simple, honest misunderstanding behind this.

Regarding your previous email, my colleague said he would refund the money if you wanted, but we never heard back with confirmation.

Anyway, we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts