Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify issues

Spotify issues

I'm trying to get attention. I already contacted support. They were useless. They didn't even read the email I sent. Someone got access to my account months ago. I still see their **bleep** music come up I  recent releases or whatever it's called. I want this made so it doesn't happen. Alternatively I want a refund on my prepaid months and I'll take my business elsewhere. 

5 Replies

Hi there @Jamsmav,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your account but i'm sure i'll be able to provide some alternatives.

Basically, if you've followed the instructions given here and here in an attempt to strengthen your account security with no avail, contacting support through this "About Us" page would be the second step.

However, if you're still experiencing odd behavior on your account after trying all of the above, i would recommend considering a new account.

This will provide you with a clean start and in order to ease the process and keep your data transferred safely, please check out this Spotify Answer.

Last but not least, you can find info on refunds on this official help page.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

Starting a new account would work, but I have like 8 months prepaid. Spotify can fix it, but won't I am now seeking a refund from them and I am done with this **bleep** service.

Hi @Jamsmav,

thanks for replying back to my post !

In case payment changes are needed here, i suggest you contact support through this "About Us" page and have them change what's needed (this is the recommended way of contacting them - you can find all info needed on refunds here).

The issue is solvable and i'm sure the CS team will be able to provide help and have you start over fresh and clean.

I feel you disappointment but again, first impressions can be changed as long as you desire and like the platform of course.

I'm always around, let me know if there's anything else i can do to help 🙂

Thanks for trying to help. If you worked there I'm sure the problem would have been fixed already. They refuse to fix my account or refund me. So I'm contacting the crtc and see if I can have spotify no longer be allowed in Canada. This is honestly some of the worst business practices I've ever seen. So I'm making sure to cost them at least what the $100 card cost me and will switch to grove music or another provider. I really appreciate the help, but none of them wants to do their job. No phone number I can call. Maybe I'll even print out the emails and mail them to spotify.

Wow you're all clueless. It's the fact six months later that person's bad music still shows up in release radar. I got an email from spotify telling me how they could fix it. Then every follow up email they forgot they told me that and never did it. Spotify is run by crooks. Refusing to refund me. Their response to me via the BBB was "we will fix it". Sorry you have lied to me too much for me to believe that. You're only counter offer was 2 months premium. I have been dealing with this for 5 or 6 months. 5 or 6 months premium would have been acceptable. Instead I will advise everyone to stay away from spotify and that complaint is forever on your business. So instead you lose me as a customer and anyone I affect with explaining what a bad company you are. You do realize this is how business start going under, right? Enjoy you sinking ship. Lastly I was being nice and waited, but you wanted to offer me nothing so have fun I will call the ctrc as soon as they are open on Monday.

Suggested posts