Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify just scammed me!!

Solved!

Spotify just scammed me!!

I just bought Spotify Premium but every time I try to play something on my Android phone, it tells me I need premium.

What a joke.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey folks!

I can confirm, Spoitify is working with this.

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Hey there!

I hope you're enjoy your day.

Please, if problems, try to log out and then log in back. Also make sure you l in with right detais.

Try for example Facebook details to login if any. Or just ensue yo're password is right.

I hope you can enjoy Spotify soon.

PS: Any further problems, just ask or send feedback (About Us - Contact Fm).

I have tried even re-installing the Spotify app, clearing data, restarting my phone etc. I've tried logging in with both my spotify username+password and the Facebook login button.

The same playlists that i have on my desktop spotify show up but they're all greyed out. When I try to play them it sais Spotify Premium is required. When I tap "Get Premium" it tells me I have an active Premium subscription.. It's ridiculous, such an incompetent company.

When I log on to the spotify website, it doesn't matter whether I use Facebook or my Spotify login details, it sais I have Premium regardless.

I've already sent a support request, but I guess they'll wait 30 days before replying so I'll have to buy another 30 days. Looking around at this forum, the norm seems to be to give no help for these types of problems.

Maybe the solution is to start another account and pay for two Premium subscriptions?

Actually I think Spotify messed up when they integrated with Facebook, resulting in orphaned/double accounts but we're the ones paying the price.

Apologizes for any delay when Spotify is working with this problem. They are informed by me.

Problem is, once again, in Spotify servers.

Please watch this space for updates, you get soon your Premium!!!

Same thing just happend to me! just bought premium and i cant listen to any songs on my phone! 

And it is telling me the same thing as you!!

Sorry, can't play this track
Sporify Premium is required!

What is up with this!!

Marked as solution

Hey folks!

I can confirm, Spoitify is working with this.

How many hours is this going to take.. its been 8 hours. cant be that hard to hotfix this problem...

Jake_D - How's that working for you today? Everything should be working for you now. 

I'm sad to say this is exactly the same thing that's happening to me. Have not had the premium subscription but just a couple months and it now refuses to work (am 100% sure it isn't a billing issue). I will have to cancel the subscription, I can afford to pay for something that doesn't work...

Sorry- CAN'T afford to pay for something that doesn't work.

Hi Rdell - Sorry to hear you're having some trouble--your Premium subscription is active on our end.

Can you give me a bit more info about the issues you're having? Is this on your desktop, phone, both?

Hey, I've been having some trouble with my Premium on my Android. I have seen other people having the same or similar probem as me. I am able to play what ever music I want if I have Wi-Fi, but not without. It says "You're offline Please connect to the internet and try again." but I bought the Premium 3 Months for 0.99$ before the offer was over. I bought the offer on the 17th of June, but whenever I put my phone on Airplane Mode or just turn the Wi-Fi off it says that I'm offline. I went on my account on my laptop and it says that I have the Premium till September 17th. Please help!

Suggested posts