Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify keeps charging me for an account i dont have..

Spotify keeps charging me for an account i dont have..

Okay so I have Spotify premium through Vodafone, which is paid for by Vodafone, which is this account. On my bank account statements I have been charged since at least November 2017 every month for a Spotify account I don't have. I have tried all the help topics and recover email and even tried to find data on my phone. Nothing works. I sent an email to support and received a response from Mareezelle - Spotify Customer Support asking for the payment reference numbers, which I provided and then no reply. I asked for a call to speak to a real person and was directed here, so here I am. Asking for help from the community? When really I want my money back from Spotify and also at least an apology for not sorting this problem out when I highlighted it. 

4 Replies

Hey there @Sackey16,

thanks for posting !

Please check out this Spotify answer as it contains all info needed on locating accounts and closing them in case needed.

Hope this helps 😃

Did you read my post or not? Because I have already tried all these, they don't work, I have contacted Spotify directly via email for support and they replied once and never again..  this is so frustrating can someone just call me or email me I will provide you with the reference payments from my bank statement and then you can cancel from inside. It's not that hard to understand. Your all like robots use your common sense please 

Hey @Sackey16,

On the provided answer there are two added pages that can help solving your issue.

Please check this one on how to close an account and this one on how to cancel.

However, you can reach support through this contact page.

Note: make sure to reply to any automated mail you receive.

Have a great day=)

Keep trollin'

Suggested posts