Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify keeps logging out on Tesla

Spotify keeps logging out on Tesla

My wife and I had two separate Premium accounts. I upgrade my account to Duo. Everything seems ok while using an iPhone but my wife has to keep logging into her account on her car. Sometimes her playlists will show up in my car, but logging out and back in resolved that. I don’t understand why she is having so many issues.
What’s kind of odd is that her username is just a bunch of numbers rather than her old username.
8 Replies

Hey there,

Thanks for coming to the Community. That's odd.

Once you log into your Spotify account in the Tesla, it should stay logged in (unless you change the password, of course). I'd recommend making sure that she has selected her driver profile while logging into Spotify.

Usernames can be a bunch of numbers or a mix of numbers and letters. The name displayed within the Spotify app is often just a display name instead of the actual username. 🙂

Let me know how it goes.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks!  Does a Duo membership provide two separate accounts? 

Hey folks,

Thank you for keeping in contact and sorry for jumping in.

The Duo subscription is a discounted plan for 2 users. In this type of subscription, each user has their own account to avoid affecting the playback of the other user. You can check how to start all the related info here.  

Hope this helps. If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask. 

OscarDCModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi, I'm having the same issue. I have a family account, we're 4 of us. I log in to Spotify on my Tesla, on my profile... but the next time I select my profile the Spotify account is no longer active. What's wrong and what should I do? 

Hey @1197471461,

To ensure that we can offer you the best help that we can, could you please create your own thread? Doing so is easy. Simply select the appropriate board here, and then select “Start a Topic.”

Thank you very much!

MaximSpotify Star

I just got a model Y yesterday abs Iv been logged out twice if my Spotify.   It’s family premium.    Any idea anyone?

@wy4i1xd9m42b5r89kkkm,

To ensure that we can offer you the best help that we can, could you please create your own thread? Doing so is easy. Simply select the appropriate board here, and then select “Start a Topic.”

Thank you very much!

MaximSpotify Star

Following. I have the same issue on my new model 3

Suggested posts