Spotify kicked my family members and won't re-admit them...

Highlighted

Re: Spotify kicked my family members and won't re-admit them...

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11

Hey @archangelsk.

Thanks for getting back to me 🙂

Could you confirm if you have had the chance to contact Spotify in the way I prevously advised?

Thanks.

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

Regular

Yes they did reply to me and told me they'll fix it. Now I need to invite my family members again, from my side, but they still didn't get around to accept the invitation. I'll let you know once I confirm it's been solved, thanks!

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Dear Spotify Support (if this exists)

I have exactly the same problem, I want to add my son (usually with 14 you life at your parent's place) but we do get the message that Spotify cannot verify the address and therefore he cannot be added to the family account. For the my account I was also using facebook.

Intersting thing is that it worked for my wife..

Who can help here?

Highlighted

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11

HI @nusser,

Welcome to the forums!

Could you send your son the invite again but this time 

let him accept the invite logged in with their own username in the app and in the website. He should make sure to type the address exactly as the Admin  (you) did, and also be sure all Family members use the same Internet connection (Home network) regularly. Not doing so may be the cause of them to be left out.

Let me know how you get on 🙂

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add a Like! 

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Dear Rock Star,

it is again and again the same behavior I cannot get my son to use the app with the family account. Sent the invite like three times, killed the app, reinstalled, etc. I took care that he is in our WIFI.

The only thing I can think of is that we have a **bleep** character in our cityname which I cannot even write here in the forum as it is not accepted and I do not recall (and there is no way to check it) how a wrote this when I setup the family account. Anyways, no matter how we wrote it it did not work.

Thanks,

Claus

SUGGESTED POSTS