Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify logged me out and I can’t get back in

Spotify logged me out and I can’t get back in

I’ve been using Spotify for a few years now and never had any problems up until recently.

So on Thursday I had opened the Spotify app on my Samsung phone and noticed I had been logged out which I thought was weird because it’s never happened before, then I checked my iPad and I was also logged out on there as well, I tried logging in again but it kept saying incorrect username or password but I know the username and password I put was correct, I also tried every password I’ve ever used in the past for different things just in case it had somehow magically changed to one of them. 

I also keep trying to log in with my email but it’s been a few days and I haven’t received any email from Spotify. I’m not 100% sure what email I used for the account but I’ve tried to get a login email for all my main email accounts and there’s still no email from Spotify in any of them.

I have premium and I’m still on the 30 day free trial but it’s about to end near the start of June and I would like to be able to use an account that I’m paying premium for 😕 

if anyone could help figure out a solution it would be GREATLY appreciated, I’ve been searching the internet since Thursday trying to figure out a solution but no luck 😞

Plan

Premium

Device

Samsung Galaxy S9 +, IPad mini 

1 Reply

Chat with @SpotifyCares on Twitter. They might help you regain access to your account

Suggested posts