Premium 

Ülke

Turkey

Cihaz

Samsung Galaxy S22

İşletim sistemi

Android 13

Sorum veya Sorunum

When I logged into spotify, it automatically logged out of my account and did it a few more time. Now when I try to login again it says ''This email and password combination is incorrect''. Then I click  ''Log in without password'' and enter my email but this time it says ''No user found with this name''. However, I am sure that I entered with this email because when I click ''Sign up free'' and enter my email, it says ''This email is already connected to an account'' . When I try to reset my password it says '' We've sent you an email. Just follow the instructions to reset your password'' but I don't get the reset message.I've looked at every part of the email but nothing comes to my email.

Moreover, I bought a premium account, and after 2 months, money will be deducted from my card for nothing. I don't know what to do please help. By the way, my email is outlook, not gmail.

IMG-20230503-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20230503-WA0005.jpgIMG-20230503-WA0004.jpg

5 Replies

Hey @Abdullah35 ,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

Can you please check what happens when you try to log in at https://spotify.com/account or in the Spotify app on another device? Does it show the same error messages?

Looking forward to your reply 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Yes Maksim. I'm trying from  computer, another phone, anywhere but it still gives the same error.  I can't get in anyway. I will be glad if you help pleaasseee.

Thanks for letting me know, @Abdullah35!

In this case, it's best to reach out to Support, so that they can take a closer look at it 🙂

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/

MaximSpotify Star

Hi Maxim. I don't understand what's wrong with the link you sent. Where should I write? Is there any email or support line I can write to? Where exactly should I click?

Hey @Abdullah35,

The link works just fine on my end. Simply click on "Contact us" and tell them what the issue is you're experiencing including everything you've tried so far.

Thanks.

MaximSpotify Star

Suggested posts