Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify login

Spotify login

Hi! Since I started using Spotify 2 years ago, I've used/linked my Facebook account for my account. Now, I need to deactivate my Facebook but my Spotify is also logging out. Is there any way for me to still use my Spotify profile without activating my Facebook account?

Thank you and more power! 🙂
3 Replies

Hey @user-removed, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Spotify has a handy little support article on using Spotify without Facebook here: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_settings/i-want-to-use-spotify-without-facebook/

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to help you 🙂

Hi Jacob! Thank you for the quick response! I think I have to do the first solution, which is to create a new account. But I want all the songs/playlist I have downloaded to still be included on the new account I've created. Also, I am using the premium services. Can you guide me on processing all of this? It will be a big help. Thank you very much!

@user-removed,

For that step, all you need to do is get in contact with Spotify support and they can take a look backstage. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours!

Suggested posts