Spotify logs me out immediately and says error code 3

Re: Spotify logs me out immediately and says error code 3

Alfredo
Roadie

Hey @AdityaJ!

If your Spotify account was set up via Facebook, try logging in by clicking the blue "Log in with Facebook" button to see if it helps.

If you receive the same error message, try logging in using the web player to see if it happens again.

Let us know how it goes.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

AdityaJ
Regular

Sorry I couldn't get back to you. I was logging in using the blue Facebook button originally. Then I tried to input my username and password. Now I am just using the web player!

Alfredo
Roadie

No worries!

Just to confirm, were you getting the same error message regardless of how you logged in?

Also, now that you're using the web player, are you having any error messages or is it logging you out after a while?

Keep me posted.

AdityaJ
Regular

It is the same error message yes. I am not having any major issue with the web player. Sometimes the music will randomly stop but I think that is because of the internet connection!

Highlighted

Alfredo
Roadie

Alright!

Could you let me know what OS and Spotify version are you using on your work's laptop?

If you're able, try tethering your data from your phone to the laptop and trying to log in using that internet connection to see if it behaves the same.

All the best.

SUGGESTED POSTS