Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify lost my playlist and made a double account.

Spotify lost my playlist and made a double account.

Spotify simply lost my playlist and made a second account for me. I had only premium and now I have free and preumim account. I only want to use that old one, but i cannot sign in it. I have tried every trick on these pages to get it back, but they're no good. 

I hope you can help soon.

8 Replies

Think its the same for me - keep loosing my tracks -

I was a free user but now a premium user wich loosing alle the tracks - I wont be a user for long

Sosepotti - Have you tried logging in with the username 'hokkaspee' and your Spotify password at all?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Yes I have, but it logs me to the new account.

Sosepotti - You actually have two accounts here, a free one linked to your Facebook, and your Unlimited account linked to your account with the username 'hokkaspee'. I've just deleted that free account, to avoid any confusion.

Please make sure you log in with your username 'hokkaspee', not your email address. You will then get in.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thank you very, very,very, very so much.

Hi there,

I'm really worried and frustrated. 

I tried to switch off the connection with Facebook, then I lost ALL MY PLAYLIST, hours of work and sweat down the drain.

It think, I hope, i have 2 account now. One through Facebook (that was premium)  and one seperate, free trial one.

I want my premium account, I want the link to FB, but I don't want people on FB to see what I'm listening too.

1. Is my premium account with my playlist lost?

2. If not, how do I get in again? And switch the current listening to...option to Facebook off?

Please, I miss my playlists terribly! 

Hi there,

I'm really worried and frustrated. 

I tried to switch off the connection with Facebook, then I lost ALL MY PLAYLIST, hours of work and sweat down the drain.

It think, I hope, i have 2 account now. One through Facebook (that was premium)  and one separate, free trial one.

I want my premium account, I want the link to FB, but I don't want people on FB to see what I'm listening too.

1. Is my premium account with my playlist lost?

2. If not, how do I get in again? And switch the current listening to..Option to Facebook off?

Please, I miss my playlists terribly! 

Im haveing the problem, but i only have the fre addition, i went to EDIT, preferences , and i think i checked to disconnect from facebook. well it instantly kicked me off. went to login back in with same facebook login(that was the only one i ever had) and it gave me an error message. then the only choice i had left was "am i new to spotify" because again, it would not let me login with my old account info. so now i have a new account and all 4000 tracks are gone =( . please help, can i recover my old account ?

Suggested posts