Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify mobile providers expires

Spotify mobile providers expires

Hello,

I enjoy Spotify Premium very much! I have the premium from my mobileprovider (KPN, I live in The Netherlands) but in 1 month I leave this provider, and am I about to buy premium in a store (the coupons, for 6 months premium)

Now am I wondering if the playlists I have made, set the ability to listen while offline ON, will disapear when I'm gone at the provider. Do I have to re-synchronise all my playlists the moment that I have entered the coupon?

Can I use this Coupon already while subscribed to Spotify Premium from a Mobile Provider and will I keep the Premium without a break?

The reason I ask this is because I leave in a few days for holidays, no internet, 3G is gonna cost too much outside the country.

Sorry for my English, it is difficult to ask a big English spoken community...

Jasper

The Netherlands

2 Replies

Hi Jasper,

Don't worry, your English is fine.

You'll only be able to add Premium back to your account once the KPN deal runs out. To avoid having to re-sync all your offline playlists again, put the app on your phone into offline mode on the 10/8/2012 (the day it expires), and keep it that way until you upgrade later that day.

This way, you should be ok.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thank you very much!

see you next time!

Suggested posts