Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify needs to become more Album "Collection" based, it's too track-focused at the moment

Spotify needs to become more Album "Collection" based, it's too track-focused at the moment

why was I billed for 99cents for the supposedly get premium for 3months at 99cents but when I log into my account it shows that I am still a free user this is ridiculous I had Spotify before and had problems with my account I just want what the special said premium for 99cents for the first 3 months then I will have to pay 9.99 a month but don't bill me and don't give me the premium here is my bank account statement to prove it
Screenshot_20161224-062413.png
5 Replies

Hey @fatdude79,

Have you received a receipt from Spotify via Email?

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I just want to know why my bank account is showing that I paid for that special and you guys are telling me I'm still on a free offer No I paid for premium that's what I want

I understand but it's important to check if you've received a receipt from Spotify via Email.
MaximSpotify Star

##- Please type your reply above this line I looked for receipt have yet
to find one but my bank account is showing where u billed me

It's very likely just a pending charge: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/managing_payments/pending-charges/

MaximSpotify Star

Suggested posts