Plan

Premium

Country

Chile

Device

Samsung Galaxy A50

Operating System

Android 10

Hi, yesterday while i was listening music, my playlist changed to an unknown one. I played mine once more but it changed again to the unknown one after 1 or 2 songs, as if someone else had changed it. So today, I checked my spotify account email and I've noticed that I have a lot of new spotify login notifications on my inbox, since July (all from Russia), and from Belgium, Germany, Sudan and UK in the last month. Today I've closed all my sesions, and changed my password, but it still happens... and not only on my cellphone, also on my laptop (and no new spotify login notifications recived).

Enclosed I sent pictures with the 2 unknown playlists that autoplay over and over.

Hola, ayer mientras escuchaba música, mi playlist se cambió a una desconocida, lo cambié a la mía pero luego de 1 o 2 temas se cambió otra vez a la misma playlist desconocida, como si otra persona lo hubiese hecho. Hoy revisé el correo de mi cuenta de spotify y encontré muchos mensajes de notificación por nuevos inicios de sesión, desde julio (todos desde Rusia), y desde Bélgica, Alemania, Sudán y Reino Unido en el último mes. Hoy cerré sesión en todos mis dispositivos, cambié mi contraseña, pero sigue el mismo problema, esto no sucede solo en mi celular, también se cambia si escucho desde mi computador (y no he recibido nuevos correos de inicio de sesión).

Adjunto envío imágenes con las 2 playlist que se auto reproducen una y otra vez.

WhatsApp Image 2020-10-22 at 11.11.06.png
WhatsApp Image 2020-10-22 at 11.11.06 (1).png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Kyunger, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I’m sorry to hear about this! In this case, I’d recommend checking out this support article for the next steps to take. On that page, there is an option to get in touch with Customer Support if you need further help.

To prevent this from happening in the future, there are many measures you can take to protect your account, such as resetting your password every few months, and not using passwords you have used on other sites. There is also a great guide here for some more measures on protecting your account.

If you see an email from Spotify, and can’t tell if it’s legit, use this checklist. Of course, Spotify makes sure that all user records and platforms are completely secure around the clock.

I hope this helps.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Kyunger, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I’m sorry to hear about this! In this case, I’d recommend checking out this support article for the next steps to take. On that page, there is an option to get in touch with Customer Support if you need further help.

To prevent this from happening in the future, there are many measures you can take to protect your account, such as resetting your password every few months, and not using passwords you have used on other sites. There is also a great guide here for some more measures on protecting your account.

If you see an email from Spotify, and can’t tell if it’s legit, use this checklist. Of course, Spotify makes sure that all user records and platforms are completely secure around the clock.

I hope this helps.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts