Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify not avaible in your country

Spotify not avaible in your country

Hello,

so i used Spotify Premium a long time and some weeks ago my Premium Account stopped working.

So i looked into my Account Informations and got that following Information:

Subscription status

You have got an active subscription.You subscription will automatically change to Spotify Premium on 2013-11-15 and you will be charged 9,99 € unless you cancel recurrent payments.

First time i read this Information was like 1 Month ago and so i thought i want to upgrade it now.

I wanted to purchase Spotify Premium again and got that following message now:

This product is not available

Sorry, the product that you selected is not available in this market. Upgrade to Spotify Premium here.

(If i click on the "here" i get to the same page and nothing happens.)

So how can i purchase a Premium Account again? Someone got some help here, cause the Support wasn't able to answer me in 6 weeks.

I also logged out and logged in like 30 times now, so that won't help here anymore.

12 Replies

I'm slightly confused, "automatically change to Spotify Premium on 2013-11-15" would imply you are currently on Spotify unlimited? 

What country are you in?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hello!

@Peter__ is right. It should automatically charge your card and renew, you don't have to do anything. 🙂

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

I think i am using now the normal Spotify service, cause i get ads and cant hear the songs offline anymore.

I am living and using the service from Germany.

Hello again!

Have you tried this page? 

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

Got that message again:

This product is not available

Sorry, the product that you selected is not available in this market. Upgrade to Spotify Premium here.

Clicking on the "here" button produces the same message.

Probably best if you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they can check this out for you. Its pretty hard to diagnose these issues here on the community since we can't see your account details. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

So, i wrote an Email to the customer Service 2 weeks ago and still got not answer.

My first Email was like 6-8 weeks before.

It seems like the customer service don't want to answer my question...

My Problem is still unsolved

The subscription Status is still the same...

Subscription status

You have got an active subscription.You subscription will automatically change to Spotify Premium on 2013-11-15 and you will be charged 9,99 € unless you cancel recurrent payments.

If you look up the date you will notice something funny...

That is far too long in my books, let me see if I can get someone on this asap for you. 

Peter

I think i can't buy a new Premium Account, because of this "active subscription".

So if the customer Service could take out this subscription i could possibly get a new Premium Account.

Hi there. Sorry for any delay - we'll look into this for you. Please keep an eye on your inbox.

Check out how we're doing: @SpotifyStatus

Did this help? Please click 'Accept as Solution'.

hello.i am from Azerbaijan and i want to download spotify but it is not avaible in my ccountry.WHY? how can i get this program other way?(sorry for bad english)

@KazuhiraGNRL 

Good news!

Spotify is now available in Azerbaijan

You can read more information about Spotify's launch in new markets in this news article: Spotify Expands International Footprint, Bringing Audio to 80+ New Markets

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts