Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify not working correctly.

Spotify not working correctly.

Plan

Premium

Country

Finland

Device

Oneplus 3, Windows 10, Chrome/Edge

Operating System

Android, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

For few days already, I think it's close to  a week. Spotify wont play some songs at all, on desktop application it says, "Spotify can't play this right now...". If I go to spotify web, it says, "Song is not available.". If I try with my phone to click selected songs it doesn't do anything at all. Most of the songs works just fine, but for example these doesn't work.

Deep Down - Zhavia Ward.

This feeling - Chainsmokers.

Lucky one ft. K.Flay - Tom Morello.

Sweet but Psycho - Ava Max

W O R K I N M E - Quavo. 

Funny thing is most of the songs from chainsmokers still does work except that one.

3 Replies

this means that spotify is probibly deleting these songs.

It could be a couple of things. I'm not familiar with the songs though so the first could be off:

Go to your settings and see if "allow explicit content" is on 

There could have been a problem with the track and it had been reported and being fixed

or Spotify is removing them.

Hey @user-removed.

Thanks for getting in touch!

We've had some small issues with the previous version of Spotify, and have fixed most in the most recent version. The new version of Spotify for Android has been released this week and the new version for Windows will be released soon. It could still help if you could try a reinstallation so your app updates to the most recent version we have. You can read here how to do this.

Hope that does the trick! Let us know if it doesn't and we'll be happy to help you further.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts