Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify not working on my mobile phone.

Spotify not working on my mobile phone.

Whenever I try to open Spotify on my phone it closes itself. I pay £9.99 a month for the subscription so pretty annoyed that I can't use it. Anyone else got this problem???
9 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

What type of phone do you have? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hey....
Samsung Galaxy Ace. My Spotify was working fine up until a few weeks ago it was only closing now and then. But now it closes as soon as I open it so can't listen to it at all 😞

Hi Kerryc89! I'm sorry you're experiencing this issue...

Have you tried completely removing the application from your movile device and re-installing the software? This may resolve your issue but don't hesitate to let us know if you're still experiencing issues...

Spotify on!
Mikey

Spotify | Twitter

Did you like this post? Please add kudos below!
Did this post solve your issue? Accept it as a solution below!

I've been having the exact same problem on my iPhone 5 for a few days now.

Hey guys 🙂 

Can you try all of the steps outlined in the iOS troubleshooting guide and let us know how you get on!?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Windows Phone 8    

I'm having issues as well. I open it and says sorry please try again later. So I un installed it and re installed it. Still same issue. I have premium and now I'll be cancelling and advising everyone I know and on Facebook to stay away. This is crazy. Been like this for a month now. Really pissed.

Screenshot_2016-09-14-17-57-50.png

Whenever i try to play a song on my lg tribute hd it always wants me to shuffle play, so i looked at my connected devices and it said premium listeners only, what does this mean ?

Suggested posts