Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify offers a substandard service on so many levels!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spotify offers a substandard service on so many levels!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been paying for the premium service for over a year and suddenly I have been down graded to the free account, event though Spotify have charged my account as usual! The only response so far is that they will come back to me within three days!!!! Now I have apparently used my "free" 10 hours and can't log on! The customer service is worse that any other internet based service provider I have ever encountered. You just look like complete amateurs!

6 Replies

Hey,

Our payments team sent you an email to 'rodon1965@hotmail.co.uk' yesterday outlining some issues and why you now have a free account. Did you not receive this?

If this isn't your email address, please say. I'll make sure the relevant email is sent to you.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I sent you an email which clearly stated a different email address and phone number. i have checked my account and I have been charged on the 5th of February for the service - please let me know what is the problem? Again, please use peterjohansson@btconnect.com. Regards Peter

Peter,

I've just removed your phone number that was listed - It's somewhat risky posting your personal phone number on a public forum.

I'll respond to you directly via email.
Airhorn Enthusiast

I have now had a chance to look at the email you sent and the reason for declining the payment from my bank was that it  showed up as a possibly fraudulent attempt to access the account.

I also checked my own account at Spotify's website and according to your own statement is shows up as charged and paid for, so I had no reason for believing that something was wrong.

Don't you think you should contact your customers if there is a problem, rather than terminating the services without further notice or information?

The only way I can access this iformation is, through your website, and it  still show the account as paid, until the 5th of March!

I agree 100%, same exact issue, sent three emails and havent heard a word yet. Service is beyond horrible.

Spotify there is this awesome thing called a telephone number, get one.

Tonyz - I've just sent you an email and posted on your thread. I hope it's been sorted.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts