Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify on NokiaC7

Spotify on NokiaC7

I installed the Spotify app from the nokia store. The problem is that, for logging in, I should enter my username and pass. I always connect through my FB acount though and have no Username and Password for spotify. I tried my FB log-in info but it seems that "@" is ot acceptable character. I want to have my playlist. how can I reach them?

4 Replies

Hey! 🙂 

Nokia C7 doesn't support Facebook authentication, so you need to set a special device password and log in using your numerical Spotify username. Just follow the steps for hardware devices here

If you have any issues, let us know!

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I did but it then asks for permium account; however, it is meant to be free...

I created a new account with out connecting to my FB. Now, I want to find my playlists to include them in my new account.

Do you know how to find them from the other accounts?

Spotify on a Nokia C7 will require a premium subscription. Unfortunately, Spotify free on mobile devices launched this week is only for android and iOS devices. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks for you replies. I should say that my Spotif is now working with my new account. What I need is to find my playlists in another account I used to use with my FB. It took a lot of time to gather them and now that I have Spotif on my phone I woul like to have access to them but in a free way.... 😄 🙂

Suggested posts