Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify opens but immediately closes again on my Android 4.0.3 tablet

Spotify opens but immediately closes again on my Android 4.0.3 tablet

I upgraded to Premium and since then Spotify opens but immediately closes again on my Android 4.0.3 tablet but works fine on my phone and laptop. The free version worked on my tablet. I've uninstalled & reinstalled but that does not help. Any suggestions please?

6 Replies

Hey!

Do you have an SD card inserted in your tablet by any chance? If so, could you temporarily remove it and try again?

Thanks. I just tried though and that did not work. I'll try restarting the tablet and then try again, just in case.

Just to make sure, did you remove your SD card and then reinstall the app before opening Spotify again?

Yes and just restarted it and reinstalled but still not working. What actually happens when I reinstall is that I can use Spotify but as soon as I try to access 'Your music' it closes after that it will only open and then immediately close again. This does not happen on my 2 other devices.

Could it be anything to do with synching the devices? Is this someting I should do? I have never done this, unless it happens automatically?

Could you reach out to us via Twitter here or use our contact form here? We'll take a closer look for you.

Thanks. i've completed the contact form. Please ignore the categories as these do not exactly match my problem.

Suggested posts