Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify overcharging me?

Solved!

Spotify overcharging me?

I'm supposed to get the student discount and have been for a while but today I suddenly got charged £9.99 instead of the usual £5 or so. I only did the whole student thing at some point near the end of the summer thus it has not been 12 months yet now Spotify is taking an extra £5 off me?? Being a jobless student I really don't have the money to pay £10 every month so what the hell is going on?? I'm going to go and renew my student discount even though I shouldn't need to yet - As far as I can see, there's no reason for this and I'm very disappointed about it.

As well as this, I specifically put a certain amount of money in my account for Spotify and something else but now I can't do what I was going to due to Spotify taking more money than they're supposed to.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello and thanks for posting to the Spotify community!
Please fill in the contact form (https://support.spotify.com/is/contact-spotify-support/ follow the right steps, then press green button "I still need help") so that a Spotify staff member can check your issue.
Hope this helped!
K
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello and thanks for posting to the Spotify community!
Please fill in the contact form (https://support.spotify.com/is/contact-spotify-support/ follow the right steps, then press green button "I still need help") so that a Spotify staff member can check your issue.
Hope this helped!
K
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts