Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify owes me 11 months premium subscription

Spotify owes me 11 months premium subscription

Can someone advise me I bought 12 months of spotify premium subscription on 10th December 2016 and Ive just downloaded spotify on my new smartphone after changing my password and there is no record of my 1 years subscription on my account !!!!

In fact spotify is back to square 1 all my playlists and histoiry have disappeared !! Surely I should still have my remaining 11 months worth of Spotify premium service ???? Or have I lost my remaining 11 months ?? I dont know how to get in touch with spotify but I can prove on my paypal account the exact day and time I purchased my 1 years subscription please can someone tell me what I can do???  remould69

1 Reply

Hey there @user-removed!

Here's what to try if you've upgraded to Premium but don't see it in the app.

• Check your subscription page. Your status should be Premium. 
  • If you're on Premium, try signing out and back into the app. 
  • If it says Free, check the receipt we send to your email inbox. Make sure you're signing in with the username on that receipt. If the username on your receipt is a 10 digit number, please sign in with your Facebook login details.

It's also possible you have a second account - one account with a Spotify username, the other created and linked to your Facebook profile. Try logging in with each to access your Premium, this should also help you get all your playlists back! 🙂

Does this solve the issue?

Suggested posts