Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify plays only one song from the playlist and then plays another playlist (English - Spanish)

Solved!

Spotify plays only one song from the playlist and then plays another playlist (English - Spanish)

Spotify_IFK8LcniXX.png

Spotify_ivva4ickKd.png

  

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Operating System

(Windows 7, Andoid)

My Question or Issue

English

One day I was playing my favorite playlist when it occurs to me to look for a Doom song and play it, I find it, I play it and I return to the playlist I use the most, all normal until the first song happened, when DOOM started playing again, and so to this day, I cannot play any playlist or anything, because after the first item everything becomes DOOM, making me unable to use my account, thanks after all help ❤️

Español

Un día estaba reproduciendo mi playlist favorito cuando se me ocurre buscar una canción de Doom y reproducirla, la encuentro, la reproduzco y me devuelvo a la playlist que más uso, todo normal hasta que pasó la primera canción, cuando empezó a sonar DOOM nuevamente, y así hasta el día de hoy, no puedo reproducir ninguna playlist ni nada, porque después del primer item todo se vuelve DOOM, haciendo que no pueda usar mi cuenta.

Spotify_ivva4ickKd.png
Spotify_IFK8LcniXX.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Lettucex

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - we'll be glad to help you out here.

Most common issues can be fixed with a quick reinstall of the app. In some situations however, a clean (more thorough) reinstall of the app might be needed. This way you can start afresh with Spotify on your PC. 

Check out this help page in order to find the steps for clean reinstall on the affected device. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @Lettucex

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - we'll be glad to help you out here.

Most common issues can be fixed with a quick reinstall of the app. In some situations however, a clean (more thorough) reinstall of the app might be needed. This way you can start afresh with Spotify on your PC. 

Check out this help page in order to find the steps for clean reinstall on the affected device. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

Thans you a lot man, you resolved my problem! 😄

Hey @Lettucex,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

We’re happy to hear this is fixed for you.

Now you can enjoy your music with Spotify. 

Take care! 

Suggested posts