Globe Prepaid

Free

Philippines

Device

(Samsung J5 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I've recently created an account on my mobile. From that account I signed up for spotify premium 1-month free through debit card. When I logged out of that account it won't log-in anymore and when I tried to recover my account I wasn't on premium anymore. I don't know if I just created a new account when I tried to recover my account or the account which I signed up 1-month free was already gone or worse case scenario HACKED. Is there any chance I can cancel that subscription from that account?

1 Reply

Hey BenMatthewJeru!

I know of no way to cancel a spotify subscription without being on your account. Have you tried logging in again? It is only possible to log in using your email, so if you havn't tried that, you might want to. Also, check out this page to recover your account. Follow the instructions on that page to reset your password. Then, through your account settings, you may be able to cancel or continue your subscription.

If you have already tried a month of premium, the solution is simple! The first month of premium is always free. Even if you entered your credit card into your account, you shouldn't have been charged for one month. Check your bill to see if you have paid for anything beyond that month. If you have, try to get back into your account with your email and the reset password button, then cancel your subscription under the view account button.

I really hope this can help you! If you have any more questions please ask me, and I will try to do my best. Thank you!

- Oburger04

Suggested posts