Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify premium cant be purchase in this app

Spotify premium cant be purchase in this app

Im using iphone5. I just recently subscribe to premium with my card. I didnt recieve any reciept being mailed. My account still in free version. As i tap the premium button i got this message saying spottify cant be purchase in this app. What just happened?

IMG_2119.PNG
10 Replies

Still. I cannot download the playlist. Still free version. I already tried the family bundle. I was confirmed as family version but no reciept mailed to my email accoount

I have the same issue, I cannot upgrade to premium 

I can't upgrade to premium either. Says the exact same thing. Been like this for a quite a while now

I have the same problem. 

I have the same problem. 

me too. i was planning on purchasing spotify premium but apparently, i cant.

IMG_6763.PNG

Having the same issue. Has anyone come up with  a solution for this yet? 

773C5DA9-7661-4D73-B984-D1CEB21A612D.png

Does anyone know if an account with this problem will still be able to be apart of a family plan

Hi I also had this problem but have found the solution. If you go through the Spotify website and click purchase premium you will be able to log in and purchase it. Then when you enter the app you will have premium.

Yea so i tried 3 times today, and i put in all my card information on the website correctly but when i press confirm or whatever, it says something along the lines of “not working please try again later.” Anyone know why? Ill try again tomorrow also.

Suggested posts