Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify premium doesn't work

Solved!

Spotify premium doesn't work

Hi,   When I try to use Spotify on my iPhone, it says I have to download spotify premium. The problem is, I already have spotify premium. In the account center it says I have an active premium subscription.   Could you please fix this problem?   Kind regards.
212 Replies

How long should I wait for a reply to my service request before canceling my premium account that isn't working? I received an auto response but nothing else. Bad timing for everyone with new iPhones.

Spotify accepts new users without informing of serious problems; not being able to provide the service.

The money of new "premium" (or other "ad free") users are still accepted by Spotify, while their system is not able to accept these new users. (Meaning you pay but still get the ads.)

Their message on the service status page is: "All systems are up and feeling jolly good". Meaning that page is meaningless (last checked at 19:15 Saturday 22.09.12) .

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/48266108/spotify.jpg

They require that you complain before reimbursing. This is interesting considering they are fully aware of these problems, and have been for close to 24 hrs.

Fixed on my end. Thank you.

Yep, it's working again.

Can I get at least a reply from the moderators so I don't feel like I'm being ignored, I just paid or the premium last night and I still haven't been able to use it .... If the issue can't be resolved can I have my money refunded plz

Working on mine but says free trial. Hope it's not temporary

SAme problem for me on all my devices!  Just keeps telling me a Spotify Premium account is required for ondemand streaming.

Someone please sort this for me?  

Nice! Working fine!

Up and working again

MINE STILL ISN'T WORKING 😞 ... How did you guys get it to work ??? 😕

WOOHOOOO it's working !!!!!!! 🙂

logged out and in several times...did nothing still doesnt work

Hi all - I can assure we're still working a fix here. Glad to hear some users are already receiving their Premium. 

When I have an update for everyone I'll post again here. Thanks for keeping us informed everybody. 

It's now working for me on Windows and the iOS app.

Thanks !

Working.

Thanks!

Logged out, reinstalled the app... And Spotify Premium on iPad works just now!

Working now and a it's great

It's killer.

Issue resolved.

Marked as solution

Thank you for getting back to us everybody.

Everything should be back to normal now. Users that upgrade should no longer experience any sort of delay.

If you're still not receiving your Premium after upgrading, please sign out / sign in. Any other trouble, please get in touch via the contact form so we can take a closer look. 

Suggested posts