Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify premium doesn't work

Solved!

Spotify premium doesn't work

Hi,   When I try to use Spotify on my iPhone, it says I have to download spotify premium. The problem is, I already have spotify premium. In the account center it says I have an active premium subscription.   Could you please fix this problem?   Kind regards.
212 Replies

I have upgraded - uninstalled and reinstalled - logged out - restarted my computer and my Adroid device and I am unable to access any premium features.  What am I supposed to do?

I upgraded earlier today, and after logging out of the Spotify desktop application, logging back in, and even restarting and reinstalling, I still cannot get Premium features on my desktop.  Also, the mobile app does not recognize me as a Premium user.  Everything on both platforms looks exactly the same as when I was a free user.

YES, I have tried all the solutions already presented on various threads of this support forum.  NO, I do NOT have a Facebook account, never have.  YES, I have only ever logged in with my Spotify username.

Please fix before I have to unsubscribe and petition for a refund.

Which of the menus and sub menus in the contact form should we use to contact you about this issue?  I am having the same issue.

-Erik

I am a premium user and attempted the log out, log in on all my devices to no avail. My account online shows as active premium, my bank account shows as active premium with the money being deducted 🙂 now if only we could get the actual interface to show as such.........

I am having the same problems as well. I downoaded the app specifically for a vacation and offline mode but this exoerience has turned me off spotify completely.

Like an incredibly large number of other people, my decision to purchase the Premium product today has only led to total frustration. Nothing works (PC and iphone) but I confirmed that my payment went through. How you can continue to have so many problems with people WILLINGLY PAYING for your service is beyond me. There are months and months of similar posts with this same problem. I have some experience in the web/shopping cart world -- this isnt rocket science people.

Well, unlike you, I just finished downloading the premium upgrade and mine is working wonderfully....... I am very pleased with my purchase but I do empathize with your situation........it has happened to me so many times before. Keep trying. You should be able to start the download process again and it should attempt to download. the prompts might tell you that it just downloaded parts of the program, and then it just might finish it. Try it .......it should work.

Good luck to you!

Dude, what are you talking about??  The Premium upgrade isn't a download, it's an account change.  A simple login\logout should be all it takes.  That's not working.  Idk what download you speak of.  Doesn't make sense.  Are you talking about a program update?  If so, that won't have ANYTHING to do with the status of your account.  Clarify, please?

Yeah i'm facing the same problem. tried logging in and out several times but still can't stream on mobile. Someone please help! Or send me a number that I can call to get my subscription canceled.

I paid for a premium account and is not working ony iPhone or desktop computer. Please fix this or I will cancel and file a complaint in order to get my money back.

gators93 - I've just looked at your account and Premium should be on there. Try logging out and back in a couple of times - Hopefully should get it up and running for you.
Airhorn Enthusiast

I'm having the same problem.. have tried logging in and out about 8 times and it still doesn't seem to be working

Hello to everyone who has received this issue in the last few hours.

This is rather an old thread related to a previous issue, so to keep things a little clearer, I'll lock this for now. I'll keep this thread updated. We're looking into what might be causing this. The first troubleshooting step is to log out and back in, and generally this should get you up and running. However, if it doesn't just hold tight - We're investigating!

Airhorn Enthusiast

Suggested posts