premium

Country

Device

iPhone6

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

iOS10

My Question or Issue

I have a spotify premium account, but ever since I updated the app its telling me that i dont. I tried getting it, but the premium option says that it cant be purchased in this app. I tried logging out and in again, deleting and reinstalling the app. Nothing works. Help please

FDE316F9-96B5-402B-8FF9-F9857CC0DF54.jpeg

3 Replies

Hello @Mapauhdez!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. I'd recommend checking out this Support article for the next steps to take.

Let me know how you get on! I'll be here to help 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you for responding!! I appreciate the help, but the problem here is that even if I wanted to get premium again; it doesnt give me the option to buy it. You can see in the picture that I attached that it says “Spotify Premium cant be purchased in this app”; and its the same in all of my devices. 

Hello @Mapauhdez!

It sounds like you might’ve accidentally created a second account and signed into that one instead. I'd recommend checking out the FAQ page "Can I create multiple accounts?" here for more info.

You get the message that you can't upgrade in the app because it's currently not possible to purchase a Premium subscription via the mobile app. Instead I'd recommend heading here.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have any other questions!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts