Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify premium offer ended early

Spotify premium offer ended early

I signed up to the 99p for 3 months premium offer in the beginning of December. I signed up my Dad before New year and my Mum signed up too! Unfortunately my premium reverted to free at the end of January, about 6 weeks earlier than it was due. My parents both followed suit last week, less than a month into the offer. Can we get this free time back? I know we were all thinking of staying on premium after the offer ended!

Cheers

Rhianna

10 Replies

I think with this problem you should better contact with support

Говорю по-русски)
Speaking English)

I've tried and they just refer me to this forum or say reinstall which isn't working. Me and my mother have tried emailing the support almost a week ago but it's all quiet. It's weird that me and both my parents have had the same issue. 

And what about account? Are you sure what you're logging into right one? Cause many people connect facebook separetly from primary accounts and then having lots of problems

Говорю по-русски)
Speaking English)

Nope, I've checked and I'm always logged into the right one. My parents don't have Facebook so not the problem either.

Hey there!
This is odd. Are you sure you were all eligible to the promo?
K
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Yes, this is evident as I received it for 6 weeks. I've been on Spotify free for a few years but My parents are brand new as of the end of Dec. Looks like no solution is forthcoming so I'll just give up with it.

@rhianna_drury Try contacting Spotify support then. To do that either tweet them @SpotifyCares or use the contact form (https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/?contact ). Support usually gets back within 24-48 hours.

Hooe this helped!
K

I've contacted them twice via spotifycares direct email and another time on my mums log in for her (my folks aren't clued up enough to pursue it!). The email I had after the second message I sent directed me to use the Spotify community forum or look the frequently asked questions on the support site or check the Spotify Twitter for any service issues. The closest I could get was people having similar problems with promotions of premium ending prematurely but no info on how to correct the glitch. Pretty much given up.

Hey again,
Would you mind replying to that automated emails? They might say they are no-reply but it actually bumps up your case.
If you still haven't heard from Support after that, give me case# to escalate the issue from here!
Hang in there 🙂
K

Yeah they got back to me! Hopefully it'll get sorted now. Thanks for the advice.

Suggested posts