Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify premium offer

Spotify premium offer

Hello

I want to know why everywhere you are offering spotify premium for 3 months for the price of 0.99€ but when I log in to my account it says I still have to pay 6.99€ per months for spotify premium. Friends have already bought the offer so it seems like something is off.

Thanks

9 Replies

I have the same issue but in my case it says that i have allready used a similar offer? Then why do Spotify, keep spamming me with This false offer. I am very undstisfied. 😡

Same here, but I have only used the free trials, nothing else

I also want to know whether if I can stop paying with the old amount and start to pay 0.99. If I can't do it, it is completely nonsense.

Hey @kaarthul@Idnahe@ronni_gunnarsen,

Really sorry to hear about this. If you have redeemed a promotion in the past (with the same account) then unfortunately you aren't able to get the promotion which is currently running. The system set in place doesn't know if you are eligible or not its only when you try and redeem the promotion the system checks and determines if you are eligible.

Thanks,

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?!
Follow me: Snapchat | Twitter | I'm a Blackstar!

Thats a really bad comercial for Spotify... Enough for me to close my account and use Dezeer in stead. If you get an offer and have been spammed with it... Then your system is really bad not to know which offers you have used or not. Strange because Spotify seems to know so Many things about me, and my Music choises. Goodbye Spotify.

But what is the reason I am not eligible for this promotion, you have never even had a similar offer, atleast in my country, so how could I have ever gotten a similar promotion?

I mean why wouldn't I just delete my previous account and create a new one with the new promotion? It seems like it is completely possible to me and if it really is, why you just do not get promotions for everyone? And no, I had not taken any promotions as I remember.

@kaarthul They might  keep a record of your IP address, meaning that no matter how many new accounts you made they would know.

Spooky! 😉

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?!
Follow me: Snapchat | Twitter | I'm a Blackstar!

@SuperWisdom you know that you can change your IP adress by only unplugging and replugging your modem cable right?

Suggested posts