Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify premium via XS4ALL na opzeggen

Spotify premium via XS4ALL na opzeggen

I'm using Spotify premium 'for free' through my internet provider XS4all. However, I'm cancelling my subscription at XS4all. What will happen to my Spotify premium account?

2 Replies

Hey, I've recently seen something similar here. I don't exactly understand how it works, but assuming you own your own account and your mobile provider only makes it free for you when you pay via your mobile subscription, you should keep your account and everything saved on it, just that you will lose your premium benefits.

Your account should still work as you're used to and you can always buy premium yourself again.

I don't think XS4ALL is an official partner of Spotify, so if you want to have more information, you should probably contact the XS4ALL support.

Hey there @wulenpoow

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

Once you cancel your subscription with XS4all your Spotify account will be reverted back from Premium to free. As @PrettyMuchSwiss mentioned, you only lose the Premium features, but your account and music collection remain the same.

After your account is back on free you can make your own subscription with the payment method you prefer. Check this help page for more info on how to do it.  

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Suggested posts