Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify premium

Spotify premium

I used to be a music unlimited member on PlayStation until Sony signed on with Spotify. Due to the ending of music unlimited I was given 2 free months, and when I claimed the 2 free months as compensation for music unlimited being shut down, there was a promo for 3 months for 99 cents going on the the general public during the summer months, which I also jumped on. Recently I had issues with my bank card so I was issued a new one. But I forgot to update my billing info for my card. Thus voiding my premium subscription. A few days ago I updated my card info upon receiving an email informing me that my subscription was going to expire. I then proceeded to update my billing info expecting to still receive my 99 cents subscription for 3 months. But to my dismay I didn't receive it. I was billed the full amount for $9.99. And I top of that my premium that I have bought and payed for is not working on my iPhone 6 Plus I still am showing that I am a free user. I was wondering if there was a way that i would still be able to acquire the 99 cents for 3 months promo that I signed up for. Also I would like to know Why I am still being registered as a free user even after the bill for my premium subscription is showing up in my bank account.
1 Reply

@whillz

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts