Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify premum account hacked

Spotify premum account hacked

Hi,

my account seems to have been hacked, I already opened a ticket 02599642 a few days ago but no reaction from Spotify. Not very assuring. I tried resetting my password, but the contact mail adress seems to have been changed.

Kind regards

Johannes

3 Replies

I suggest you contact support using this alternative form so that you can tell Spotify which email to contact you at

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check the email on your account here.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Johannes,

I have picked up your case and have sent you a reply.  

Suggested posts